söndag 30 november 2014

DT Call at Noor! Design UK

Hello guys:)

My name is Diana and i am 36 years old. I am married and have 2 beautiful kids. There is nothing I love more then scrapbooking.

The media sites I use are Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.

I saw some week ago about DT call at Noor design UK. And I got excited about it, since it is really something I have been dreaming about, to be a part of , to be able to inspire others and be inspired. For those who knows me I am a huge fan of this company so it is really a fantastic opportunity.

This is the card that I want to apply with and I used few Joy crafts dies as you can see:)


Those dies I have used , can you find here:
1. 2019-Cutting & Embossing Ice Crystal Die (No.2)
2. 2018-Cutting & Embossing Ice Crystal Die (No.1)
3. 2021-Cutting & Embossing Ice Crystal Edge Die
4. 0147-Cutting & Embossing Square Frame Die

Hope you like my card:)
Good luck :)
hugs,
Diana

You can apply for a DT right here:






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar